As a reminder, Athlete’s Arena Irmo has several protocols and procedures in place to keep our staff and our members healthy and to provide the safest possible environment.
Protocols & Procedures
- Staff and members will have their temperature taken when they arrive. Anyone with a fever of over 100.4 will be politely asked to go home.
- During your workout, please stay at least six full feet of social distance. “Further is safer.”
- Do not share equipment.
- Disinfect the equipment before and after use.
- We encourage our members to bring a water bottle with them to the gym. Avoid using the water fountains.
- There are multiple hand sanitizer stations in the gym for members and staff to use.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before and after your workout.
- To minimize traffic and congestion between classes, signs have been posted to direct you where to enter and exit the gym. Please follow the signs.
- We are opening the garage doors during cooler mornings for increased fresh air flow.
- Enhanced cleaning regularly throughout the gym.
Members, Guests & Staff
If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher or you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, please refrain from coming into the gym for 14 days.
- Are you experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled to a highly impacted area in the last 14 days?
- Have you been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and have not yet been cleared as non-contagious by public health officials?
- Have you been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19?
Thank you for your loyalty and support over the past several months. It’s important to us to keep our members and staff safe AND healthy. We are grateful for the continued opportunity to serve you. #communitystrong
Athlete’s Arena Irmo