Practice healthy gym habits
As cases of COVID-19 rise in South Carolina, Athlete’s Arena Irmo has taken extra steps to keep our space extra clean and to protect our members.
- We are spending more time cleaning and disinfecting the equipment.
- We are also reminding our trainers and clients to stay home if they are sick.
- We have disposable wipes available throughout the gym and would encourage our members to wipe down the equipment you use before and after your workouts.
- We would ask that members take extra precaution and thoroughly wash their hands before and after a workout.
- While we are always celebrating gains with others in the gym, we are advising our members to void high-fives or any skin-to-skin contact.
- Please refrain from using the water fountains at the gym and instead bring a bottle of water from home. Also, please make sure and take it home with you.
Will keep you updated
We are taking these precautions to reassure our members that we are doing our best to keep our members safe and healthy, and keep you moving and in your normal workout routines. We will keep you updated on our efforts to protect our members and to any changes in our schedule as we continue to prepare for the coronavirus outbreak.